WHAT IS THE DIVING AIR COMPRESSOR?
The diving air compressor is a type of air compressors that usually work at high pressures. They are designed keeping in mind the requirements and standards of design which are acceptable to different fields like ventilating, coal mines, ships, diving, marine and military, etc.
KEEP IN MIND THESE THINGS WHEN YOU BUY THE DIVING AIR COMPRESSOR
The things to keep in mind while purchasing these compressor are as follows:
- Make sure that the diving air compressor is portable and functional. Portability and easy functionality will matter a lot especially if your work is done in difficult and inaccessible terrains.
- The diving air compressor should have the automatic stop feature saving energy and capital resources. A bonus would be the magnetic starter.
- It should be able to work at a good speed, saving time and work at acceptable pressure limits. These compressor must have an efficient pressure adjusting system that helps adjust pressure disposition based on limits that stop automatically as and when required.
- Excellent quality of these compressors are all equipped with a high pressure cut off valve that automatically stops the diving air compressor when the pressure goes beyond the acceptable limits, thus reducing risks and providing extra safety against accidents.
- The speed and noise level are important factors too. Ensure that the diving air compressor runs at a low noise level near about 80 dB (A) and consumes energy at a lower speed.
- Check the reliability and durability of these compressor and make sure that it is viable for commercial use in filling stations and that it brings you returns.
WHAT IS THE PSA OXYGEN GENERATOR?
The PSA oxygen generator is very popular and is demanded by many industries. Some of them are as follows:
- Combustion supporting industry
- Hospital and healthcare industry
- Ozone generation industry
- Cutting and welding industry
- Water treatment
- Cylinder refilling etc.
WORKING OF A PSA OXYGEN GENERATOR
The basic working of a PSA oxygen generator involves the production of oxygen gas with clean compressed air as the raw material and zeolite molecular sieve as absorbent. The raw material and absorbent under the action of the pressure Swing action technology transform into the oxygen gas. This is done in normal temperatures.
KEEP IN MIND THESE THINGS WHEN YOU BUY THE PSA OXYGEN GENERATOR
While your needs and expectations would depend upon the industry you work in here are some of the common features to keep an eye for when you purchase a PSA oxygen generator. They are as follows:
- Noise should not be a problem. Good quality PSA oxygen generator can work even at low noise levels. So, do not compromise with respect to noise.
- The reliability and durability are important aspects. It should give a quality performance and have a lasting life.
- The maintenance and repair costs should be minimal.